Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all tickets sold to The Literary Hour events:
1. You must be 18 or over to book and attend The Literary Hour events
2. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3. If you are unable to attend for any reason, we encourage you to resell your tickets to friends and family in the first instance. Please note that The Literary Hour takes no responsibility for ticket resale but if you get in contact with The Literary Hour via email at email@example.com they will endeavour to put you in contact with someone on the waiting list.
4. Please state whether you are vegetarian at time of booking. If you or someone in your group does not do this at the time of booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the booking reference and date of attendance at least 48 hours in advance of the event. Unfortunately other dietary requirements such as vegan and gluten free are unable to be catered for at our events at present.
5. Payment for events will only be accepted by credit or debit card or PayPal via an online system authorised by The Literary Hour.
6. Once payment is received and the booking complete you will receive a confirmation email. Please ensure that you have given us the correct email address as this is how we will communicate with your event. If you do not receive notifications because you have not provided a valid email address we cannot be held liable.
7. The Literary Hour reserves the right to use all personal information collected by using the site, booking tickets and signing up for waiting lists for communications regarding the event and for marketing communications relating to The Literary Hour after the event. If you wish to opt out of marketing communications please email email@example.com
8. There may be multiple start times for events so please check the start time stated in your confirmation email carefully.
9. If you are late for an event every effort will be made to grant you entry, however if you are unable to be admitted and are refused entry you will not be entitled to a refund.
10. Please note that all meals are prepared in the same kitchen and that the kitchen handlesnuts so unfortunately this event is not suitable for people with severe nut allergies.
11. If you arrive drunk or are deemed too drunk to enter the event you will be refused entry without a refund.
12. The Literary Hour reserves the right to cancel or change the time or date of any event at their discretion. Guests will be notified about such changes via the email address provided at time of booking. If amendments to the booked time or date take place guests will be given the opportunity to cancel the booking and the ticket price only (therefore booking fees charged by TicketTailor will not be refunded in any circumstances) will be refunded and The Literary Hour will not be liable for any additional costs or expenses resulting from this cancellation or change.
13. The Literary Hour shall not be liable to refund the ticket price if any event is cancelled due to fire, strikes, weather, accident or any other causes outside of their control.
14. Please note that The Literary Hour events can be sold subject to copyright. In the unlikely event of cancellation due to copyright restrictions or other legal restrictions imposed on the The Literary Hour then The Literary Hour will offer guests the opportunity to exchange their tickets for subsequent The Literary Hour Dining Experiences.
15. The Literary Hour accepts no responsibility for any injury to guests sustained whilst attending their events.
16. The Literary Hour does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of property belongings to guests. All items are put in cloakrooms at the owners' risk[A1] .
17. The Literary Hour's liability to guests shall be limited to the price paid for entry to the event and they shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damage.
18. Guests are kindly asked to leave all items they find in the dining experience at the dining experience so that future diners can enjoy the full experience and little touches that make The Literary Hour events so special. These include, but are not limited to set, cultlery and dishes and table decorations.
19. The Literary Hour positively encourages taking photos and publishing snaps from our events on social media, so remember you cameras/phones and use #TheLiteraryHour
20. Upon entering The Literary Hour events all guests consent to be included in any film, photograph and audio recordings made by The Literary Hour and their employees. Materials produced may be used for any purpose in any media at any time.
21. Please note that any event location specified at time of booking is only provisional and the exact location will be confirmed by The Literary Hour at least 48 hours in advance of the event. Unfortunately refunds will not be available should you decide you do not want to travel to the event site.
Thank you for visiting our site and we hope to welcome you to our dining table very soon. If you have any queries or concerns about the event or anything you've seen on our site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org